The Countdown Begins!
Terms and Conditions
- Advance: Reduced price for a specified period to encourage early deposits to help the host club manage treasury in preparation for the Congress. This is for defined start and end dates
- Regular price: Prices reflect the actual registration fee of the congress
- Late Pricing: This is a final adjustment for late registrations, which are typically affected by changes in hotel room block closing prices or late fees from third-party conference programs that must be managed manually. The late registration pricing table will be published in September and will go into effect on September 15.
- Deposits can be made at any time until the end of the ORDINARY PRICE period.
- Deposits can be made for oneself, couples, two delegates (split bills) or group deposits of up to 20 people.
- A 4% administrative fee will be applied to all automated transactions.
- Transactions processed manually are subject to a 5% administration fee.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
- We strongly recommend that you take out suitable travel, cancellation and health insurance.
- Deposits may be transferred to other delegates without penalty until the end of the REGULAR PRICE period.
- Transfers during the LATE FEE period will be subject to a € 50 administration fee.
- The prizes, if any, are donated or agreed with the sponsors.
- Prizes are awarded as offered and have no cash value for redemption or resale.
- If a prize is donated to a Club, the Club may use it in a membership recruitment activity.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- These funds help cover all pre-conference out-of-pocket and administrative expenses incurred by a host club, regardless of whether a conference is cancelled.
- This is an internal club insurance to protect the host clubs from possible significant losses in the event of a significant and unexpected drop in the number of registrations or the total cancellation of a congress.
- The exception is if there is a medical condition with written documentation provided by a licensed professional caregiver.
- Cancellation without valid reason during the DELAYED PERIOD will be subject to an additional € 100 administration fee at the discretion of the Host Club.
- No refunds will be made to those registered who do not attend and, therefore, are considered “NO SHOW”.
- Any component included in the Congress package that has not been used will not be refunded.
- Early: Guarantees the lowest price if the balance is paid before the stated due date.
- Regular Price: Payments made before the indicated start date are charged at the regular price if the balance is paid before the indicated due date.
- Delay Price: Full payment is required at the time of registration after this date.
- Late payment: Any late payment (full or partial) gives rise to the final price based on the last congress price at the time of payment. That is, if you made an Early Bird deposit, but only paid the balance in the Late Price period, your balance is calculated from the latest congress price.
- Delinquent account: Any balance of registration fees not paid in full at least 14 days before the congress will be subject to an administrative fee of 50 euros, for collection efforts.
- Discrepancies: In case of discrepancies between the price charged and the price listed on the website, the price listed on the website will apply.
- Discrepancies: Recorded transaction dates are the final determination in resolving pricing issues
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Skal International is the “data controller”.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary and relevant to our operations. Once it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we will securely delete it in accordance with our data retention and deletion policy.
- Unless we are required or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any disclosure to third parties specifically set forth in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our subsidiaries and/or other companies in our group.
- All Personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For more details on security, see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, we may use Data for the following reasons:
– internal record keeping
– improvement of our products / services
– sending by email promotional material that may be of interest to you
– contact for market research purposes, which can be done by email, phone, fax or post.